Welcome to Southern Shores! We warmly invite you to consider the Southern Shores Real Estate Group as your real estate home. We are looking for entrepreneurs who desire to become full-time real estate professionals in a truly team-oriented environment.
Founded in 2006 Southern Shores has rapidly grown into a full service real estate company that extends well beyond traditional real estate. When many other brokerages were shutting down offices and scaling back, our business grew and thrived. Our model of Encompassing the Real Estate Life Cycle™ includes residential and commercial real estate, property management, HOA management, maintenance & services, maid & janitorial services, design & construction and vacation rentals.
The synergy of all of our divisions allows our agents to expand their real estate knowledge into other areas and to diversify potential revenue streams. Because of this, our agents are succeeding in the current real estate market!
Choosing the right brokerage can be a difficult decision even for the most seasoned agents. Southern Shores would like to provide you with a list that every prospective agent should ask a potential broker. These questions will help you understand the company’s business model, pay structure, fees, and available support to aid in your success as an agent.
- What is your business model as a company?
- What are the start-up costs for a new agent?
- Do you require your agents to be a REALTOR?
- What is your commission structure?
- What other fees do you have in addition to the commission split?
- If my real estate sales are low, what other ways can I earn income with your brokerage?
- Do you have professionals on staff who can assist me with putting together personal business plans and budgets?
- Do you have administrative staff, marketing assistants and closing coordinators who can help support my business?
- What does the commission paid to the company provide?
Training & Support
It is easy for a new/relocating agent to get overwhelmed upon entering the industry. That’s why we help train, mentor and lead agents by example. We offer the following:
- One-on-one field training and mentoring
- A competitive commission structure
- A referral incentive program
- Business consulting and strategic planning
- In-house marketing training, design and implementation
- Extensive administrative support (so you can focus on sales)
- Professional closing coordination services
- Relationships with leading industry vendors
- Opportunity to earn residual and bonus commissions
Please contact me directly at (843) 225-2990 to discuss your interest in Southern Shores and what Southern Shores can do for your real estate career.